Introduction to My YouTube career so far

Hello to anybody that may come across this. Today i want to make a post about me and my life and where I've come from to where i'm going to. My name is Mohammed Saw , Moe for short and i am a 20 year old student in I.T Blachardstown. Over the course of my time i have done a lot to build myself up to the character i am now. Growing up there wasn't really much family around as i was an only child to a single mother. I kept a lot of friends close as a result of this. Although one thing i took into account daily is that i had a true addiction to gaming. It was like my go to place at all times. When im bored , gaming. When i'm angry , gaming. When i'm hungry , gaming. It was a daily thing that i always had to make sure i did. as i grew up it only got worse where i was losing sleep and tired in school the next day and i was barely even doing my homework. This led up till the end of secondary school. I had friends in the area that played and had YouTube gaming channels. This inspired me to create my own and start uploading my game play too. I made it about getting better i made it bout being the best. I had a true motivation to improve my skills and even what i could upload for people to see. Let's just say if i made videos back then like i do now , i would be filthy rich. During my secondary school days when it wasn't gaming it was hanging out with friends and playing basketball. I started going out more and had a wide friend group so there was always something to do. Whether it be something of sense or something completely insane we always had something to do. After secondary school i started taking YouTube gaming a lot more seriously. I started a plc in Colaiste Ide College studying electronics. I met a whole different friend group in there that also supported me in YouTube. As the days went leading up till my college graduation. i was so devoted to YouTube that i considered it not even a hobby anymore but more of a life thing. I wanted as a career as it has grown on me so much. I went to NCI College after to study computer applications even though i knew in my head i wanted to drop out and pursue making YouTube videos. At a point i didn't even tell my mother i just stopped going and started staying home and gaming. I had 0 motivation to go to college and all the time in the world to make videos. My problem was just that I was following the wrong point of view at the wrong time. YouTube had shifted completely from what it use to be and growth on a channel is now 90 times harder than it was before. Anyways. I soon realized why it wasn't working out and changed up my audience and changed my style. Straight away i saw a big change and growth started flowing in , i hit my first thousand subscribers in no time. I was so confident that i thought i could make a life of this and noticed that i had a passion for it. This also plays a huge role in why i am here in this course today. I started working part time at McDonalds in blanchardstown and was introduced to yet again a different friend group and environment , which helped me to mature and build myself more as a person. YouTube at this point was getting harder. the reason for this is cause i am a person who values others opinion and want to serve everyone's liking. This was the first mess up. I got to focused on how people will view me rather than what i should be doing for the ones who already look up to me. It got pretty hard on me and i started getting bothered by little stuff. Yes my content was growing but i could give so much more. I felt like the fact i was in an environment that are so judgmental about stuff i feared getting judged myself and that did not allow me to work to the fullest of my ability. Where it all went wrong was when the landlord was evicting us from the house we lived in and was preparing to take back his home. Everything came down on me at the one time and really messed me up. The day we were leaving the house i made my last YouTube video. It was a hard time for me. we moved into a much smaller spot and there was no space for making videos and doing all sorts. I started college again because i know you cannot progress unless you have a slight downfall. Ur greatness is determined by how you bounce back from your own downfall. This course has so many key things that can help me improve my YouTube so i decided to come and do this course so that even when we do move to a bigger and better place i can finally have the excess knowledge to better myself and improve what i put out. Apart from YouTube i have a great passion for cars. I'm a person who loves sports cars etc. Hopefully when your reading this by now i''m one of the YouTube greats that i'm destined to be.

Thanks for reading

Moe......

This here is My Channel Logo
Subscibe to SpyroTV

Comments

Popular Posts