Premier Pro

My First time using premier pro.


My first experience with premier pro was a good experience for me as I have only used Sony vegas when editing anything before and I made it one of my goals to be a good editor with it. Even though I have put a lot of time into Sony vegas I really enjoyed editing with premier pro because it was something completely different and I got a chance to explore around the different software and make my knowledge/skills a lot better than it was before.Being able to use multiple editing software's and being good at it is a really good perk and even though we only did a small lab on it I look forward to using it more and more throughout the college term.

objective was to put together a small video that had about 5 short clips and an audio file and it worked out great. I am really happy with the lab we got and something like that was a great starting step by shaun.

P.S Shaun likes strange music....

Comments

Popular Posts